Halloween Is Coming!
Posted by Ruby




Greetings fellow shopaholics! Have you heard? It's only 6 days until Halloween! I've finally got my costume sorted out and I'm SUPER hyped! I'm going as a Mermaid Princess Werewolf Knight Witch



                      
Tesco is now offering EXCLUSIVE Halloween Moshling goodies. These glow-in-the-dark collectibles are available in sweet Spooky Surprise eggs or with a cool Halloween bag. There are 22 Moshlings to collect and each of them is frightfully fun! Click the picture for a better look. 
       
                        

Check out these new Moshi clothing items. I totally want to get that spooky Zommer mummy tee, and I just LOVE snuggling up to watch a scary movie in some comfy Moshi pyjamas! Click the pic for a better look. You can find these items now at Tesco.






Very soon there will be an all new update for the Buster's Lost Moshlings app which includes a frightening Halloween scene! If you haven't already got the app, you can download it by clicking  HEREDo you love Halloween? Leave me a comment on Moshi Monsters, and tell me your favourite thing about Halloween! Keep on Roxin'...
Ruby Scribblez










No comments:

Post a Comment